Resilient organizations are able to maintain their structure under extreme pressure as they absorb the disruption.
They can respond quickly to feedback and in a flexible way convert and distribute knowledge and resources without losing their identity, while still delivering bottom line results.
Delighted to attend Dell Tech Summit where Michael Dell and the Dell Technologies leadership team Jennifer "JJ" Davis, Jeff Clarke, Chuck Whitten and Allison Dew) gathered with analysts and industry thought leaders to share their multicloud ecosystem strategy and the direction of Dell’s APEX portfolio. With its growing APEX portfolio and a focus on multicloud ecosystems that link core, cloud and edge environments, Dell Technologies is deepening its customer relationships as those customers focus more on outcomes and “simple ways to more quickly drive more transformation inside their businesses,” Dell said.
Here are my five Key takeaways:
1. Facing economic headwinds, Dell also sees the business growth tailwind because customers want to harness the abundant data to weather the storms ahead and become leaders of the new world.
2. Dell’s flagship APEX multicloud management platform provides enterprise solutions and drives business transformation.
3. Simplicity, consistency, and flexibility are key value propositions of the APEX offerings to the customers.
4. A value of APEX comes from products and services around security, such as CyberVault that proactively monitors and manages security risks.
5. In addition, Dell excels in customer relationships to support their product and services offerings.
I am a firm believer that growth thrives at the intersection of tech and humanity. Dell Technology is a leader in the pack when it comes to creating technology for human progression and integrating what they do with who they are as a company. From hybrid work to hybrid cloud to ambitious social impact and sustainability initiatives, what they do impacts everyone, everywhere.
In the era of data and “do anything from anywhere,” we are seeing an accelerated rate of change in the IT industry and increased demand for simpler, more agile IT as companies leverage multiple clouds in their IT environments. Equally important is technology’s role in ensuring Zero Trust security and supporting the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) goals of an organization. Staying laser focused on customers’ multicloud world from cloud solutions to storage to high-performance computing is where innovation meets productivity and resilience.
Read the briefing here to learn more.
Helen Yu is a Global Top 20 thought leader in 10 categories, including digital transformation, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, cybersecurity, internet of things and marketing. She is a Board Director, Fortune 500 Advisor, WSJ Best Selling & Award Winning Author, Keynote Speaker, Top 50 Women in Tech and IBM Top 10 Global Thought Leader in Digital Transformation. She is also the Founder & CEO of Tigon Advisory, a CXO-as-a-Service growth accelerator, which multiplies growth opportunities from startups to large enterprises. Helen collaborated with prestigious organizations including Intel, VMware, Salesforce, Cisco, Qualcomm, AT&T, IBM, Microsoft and Vodafone. She is also the author of Ascend Your Start-Up.