The fast spread of the new coronavirus made the whole world stay at home and watch the planet getting healthier.
The pandemic impacted all spheres of human activities including educational institutions and made all students switch to the remote way of studying. You may be homebound alone or share the quarantine with other family members, but your studies still continue and exams are coming so you need to set up the right environment that will let you focus and study effectively.
In addition to many online tools for e-learning such as science homework help, there are many ways to keep up with the process and finish the semester with great results.
If earlier you could sit in a cozy coffee shop or a peaceful library working on your research paper or looking through top rated essay writing services in your laptop browser, now you are locked in your house or apartment with your relatives with no chance to escape. However, studying is still possible even under such conditions, you only need to use a few tricks to manage the process:
1. Clean out the working space. Choose a dedicated and quiet place that will be associated with studies, research and concentration and try to do all the tasks only there. It may be your desk, an arm-chair in the living room, etc. Remove all other things to avoid distractions while studying and let your family know what time you should not be disturbed;
2. Use online tools. In addition to video conferencing tools, whiteboard and cloud recording software you can also use online help for doing Math tasks and writing papers. For example, on such resources as top essay services you can look for writing agencies and read paperhelp reviews to base your choice upon. If you have ever asked your group mates «Can you write my college paper for me?», you will find these services very valuable;
3. Keep in touch with others. Communicate with your group mates via special chats in social networks, organize video conferences, try to still study in groups. Keeping contacts with other students will help you stay organized and make progress;
4. Focus. When you study, put away all distractions and set a blocking app to your smartphone to avoid searching in social networks. If you successfully reached the planned goal (make sure it is realistic though), reward yourself with a deserved treat: a short break, watching a movie or eating a dessert (but not each time unless you find it attractive to have some extra weight);
5. Read more. During the quarantine we have a lot of spare time so why not invest it into something valuable? Read books for pleasure, at the same time improving your vocabulary, comprehension, and grammar. It will keep your mind active and absorb new information;
6. Multitask. While listening to the online lecture, you can do some routine work like peeling potatoes or doing pushups thus combining two tasks and not losing focus. As long as another activity doesn`t require your brain power, you can manage a few tasks at the same time and this diversity will not make you bored.
Don`t be lazy. Take breaks when you need them but try to make your day as productive as possible. Exams are coming and no quarantine can save you from a bad grade. Although it is easy to imagine yourself on a holiday, don`t be confused. Do all required tasks, participate in meetings and study with the same intensity as you did in classes.