No one can deny the fact that Coronavirus has torn apart our work lives.
Although if I am being perfectly candid here, this pandemic has come with an enormous learning curve. It is time for leaders to suit up to face adversity. Keeping up the morale of your newly formed remote team can be hard but it isn’t impossible.
And how you get yourself and your company through this COVID-19 outbreak is by keeping your team close.Help your remote team never be out of the loop with ProofHub. Start your FREE trial now!
Managing ProofHub, I have learned that nothing works better to drive productivity than the motivation provided by a leader.
So, at this time where we are all surrounded by nothing but uncertainty, be the voice of reason for your team by doing the following:
"There are three essentials to leadership: humility, clarity, and courage." - Fuchan Yuan
- The first way would be to have a flexible approach with your team while you set the guideline for work from home.
- Secondly, for empathizing with your team all the way, you need to be connected with your team all the time.
- Taking time out for group chats and video calls will go a long way if you are looking to pump up your employees.
- Acknowledge the fear factors and pressure points. Do this so your team knows you are aware of the distress the world is in.
- Also, let them know that you are ready to accept them the way they are. Because leaders know when to sacrifice the numbers to save the people.
This is the point in time all leaders come together for the greater good of all and give back to our team and our community. So be there for your team and motivate them in these trying times.
You would be glad to know that we are doing our part to beat the hardships by providing ProofHub to schools all around the world for FREE for the rest of 2020! Here’s how you can grab this offer now!
New to ProofHub? Here is a quick introduction!
About the Author
Vartika Kashyap is the Chief Marketing Officer at ProofHub — leading project management software. From contributing to websites such as The Huffington Post, Bussiness.com, Elearning, Dzone, and The Next Web to becoming LinkedIn Top Voices in 2017 and 2018, she has recognised amazing new ways to reach the audience. She weaves stories about productivity, team building, work culture, leadership, and common workplace events. She also loves to read and travel to new places.