Here are some tips to handle a computer (PC) virus attack.
* Call a PC guru.
* Don't shut off your PC which could trigger the infection.
* Disconnect your online connection.
* Back up any new data, it might be your only chance. Try to clean it later.
* Use another PC to learn about the virus.
* Employ anti-virus software to scan and clean. If not treatable, delete the file.
* Brief your anti-virus software vendor, in case it's a new virus.
Jeff Davidson is "The Work-Life Balance Expert®" and the premier thought leader on work-life balance, integration, and harmony. Jeff speaks to organizations that seek to enhance their overall productivity by improving the effectiveness of their people. He is the author of Breathing Space, Simpler Living, Dial it Down, and Everyday Project Management. Visit www.BreathingSpace.com